Battle of the Atom

Discuss the Mights of Marvel.
Gundragon

Battle of the Atom

Postby Gundragon » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:06 pm

OK, I have been reading this and from what i can tell this last book was the end of the Battle? Really? I mean, yes, the battle ended really dumb, there was really no build up of anything other than they found out the Far future X-Men were now Brotherhood, but other than that? Xorn blowing itself up? Or did it? All the future X-Men disappeared, and they sent the younger versions of themselves away finally
Batman1983

Re: Battle of the Atom

Postby Batman1983 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:53 am

[Spoilers]

Dark Beast died at start of battle, Future Jubilee died, Future Deadpool was already dead, Future Colosus was mind melted, Xavier and (maybe) a wounded Mystique/Wolverine son were the only ones that were still alive, no?

Personally I think Kitty Pride is really the shape shifter and kitty tried to phase or was kidnapped by Prof X's grandson.
[/spoiler]

My friend thought Jean's speech was moving, but the attempt (my guess) to draw the battle between Xorn and Orig. X-men like an old comic made this whole book meh. Of course I was in a bad mood last night, so that didn't help. This issue should have been thicker.
CREATION MATRIX><XIRTAM NOITAERC
_________COAX INIR MATTER_________
Gundragon

Postby Gundragon » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Agreed bats, I was like, ok, so this is how we are going to see the battles take place, cool, then all the sudden, they had everyone dead or dying, including Majiks brother Peidro. I liked how Majix started to turn into the evil her, and would have LOVED to have her do that and then they all had to fight to survive her, that would have made a nice twist, but I believe Kitty is shape shifter too. Still, it was like an abrut ending to the story. I was still scratching my head (and not from fleas) as I sealed it in with all my other books.
badger

Postby badger » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:31 am

Now not that atom Ray Palmer is DC
Once a Survivor Always a Survivor

Return to “Marvel Discussion”