How Are You Feeling About Clix Right Now?

Come here to talk about Heroclix both old and new.

Moderator: RogueEffect

jaxongamer

Postby jaxongamer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Hey everyone! So I noticed something about myself (heroclixwise) the other day and was wondering if other people are feeling the same way. I noticed that other the last six months that my heroclix playing has went from once a week, to bi-monthly, barely once a month. Given the choice I find myself preferring video games or doing some home improvement over a tournament. I've also noticed a drop off of players at my local venue. I know that personally its a mixture of me waiting for the new rules to come out and for the weather to get colder before I jump back in. My local players are being overwhelmed with all the new product that is coming out every time we turn around. So I am wondering, are your guys feeling the same way and do you think the new rules are going to be what you need to get yourself and new players back into the game?
Déjà vu is fate's way of telling you that you are exactly where you are supposed to be.
JesterJayJoker

Postby JesterJayJoker » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:06 pm

jaxongamer wrote:Source of the post Hey everyone! So I noticed something about myself (heroclixwise) the other day and was wondering if other people are feeling the same way. I noticed that other the last six months that my heroclix playing has went from once a week, to bi-monthly, barely once a month. Given the choice I find myself preferring video games or doing some home improvement over a tournament. I've also noticed a drop off of players at my local venue. I know that personally its a mixture of me waiting for the new rules to come out and for the weather to get colder before I jump back in. My local players are being overwhelmed with all the new product that is coming out every time we turn around. So I am wondering, are your guys feeling the same way and do you think the new rules are going to be what you need to get yourself and new players back into the game?

Hey jaxongamer, creationmatrix is pretty dead. You should post this question on the Heroclix subreddit and you'd get more responses. www.reddit.com/r/Heroclix. As for your question, I get a bit competitive so I would love to win a WKO or Worlds and I'll feel satisfied. I don't purchase any clix because it's costly so I borrow them from a friend of mine. I could see people losing interest. I suppose the new rules will bring in some fresh faces, not sure yet though.
jaxongamer

Postby jaxongamer » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:48 pm

JesterJayJoker wrote:Source of the post
jaxongamer wrote:Source of the post Hey everyone! So I noticed something about myself (heroclixwise) the other day and was wondering if other people are feeling the same way. I noticed that other the last six months that my heroclix playing has went from once a week, to bi-monthly, barely once a month. Given the choice I find myself preferring video games or doing some home improvement over a tournament. I've also noticed a drop off of players at my local venue. I know that personally its a mixture of me waiting for the new rules to come out and for the weather to get colder before I jump back in. My local players are being overwhelmed with all the new product that is coming out every time we turn around. So I am wondering, are your guys feeling the same way and do you think the new rules are going to be what you need to get yourself and new players back into the game?

Hey jaxongamer, creationmatrix is pretty dead. You should post this question on the Heroclix subreddit and you'd get more responses. http://www.reddit.com/r/Heroclix. As for your question, I get a bit competitive so I would love to win a WKO or Worlds and I'll feel satisfied. I don't purchase any clix because it's costly so I borrow them from a friend of mine. I could see people losing interest. I suppose the new rules will bring in some fresh faces, not sure yet though.

Thanks for the suggestion! Going to reddit now ;)
Déjà vu is fate's way of telling you that you are exactly where you are supposed to be.

Return to “Heroclix Discussion”