PFHL Round 8 Discussion Thread

RogueEffect
Site Admin

Re: PFHL Round 8 Discussion Thread

Postby RogueEffect » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:16 pm

PantherCult wrote:
Hero_of_angels wrote:It's on the bottom of the card: When the character loses Leadership or Mastermind, remove all contingency tokens from this card.

Outwit would take them out.

Actually, I don't think that's correct. The problem is that when a character is the target of outwit the power is not LOST it is countered. I believe the official ruling on CP is that if Leadership or Mastermind is Countered by outwit - then the character can't increase values because, however the power isn't lost, so the tokens stay on the card until the character is knocked off the prerequisite power. You can't add new tokens to the card though while the power is countered.

I'll double check, but I think that's how it has been ruled.

toekns gone on an outwit, not on an mc turn off power - already ruled round 3.
I'm Playing the New Marvel War of Hero's Free Phone game, get bonus free stuff by using my referral code: mpg785792 - and if u need help explaining it - i can reply to PMs.
Scammer

Postby Scammer » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:28 pm

The game thread for Shazam!'s and mine game is all wonky now. Neither of us can post to it. He tried to roll a die and now, nothing. Neither of us can post anything to the thread. Any ideas?????
Playground team: Magneto, Black Adam, Ghost Rider, Black Panther, Black Knight, Black Bolt, Moondragon, Joker, Abbey Chase, Mister Mind, Doc Samson, Fatality, Despero, Vulture, Iceman
Map: Four Corners
Shazam!

Postby Shazam! » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:28 pm

Well, since I can't post in my game, I posted round 6 stats.
THE :defenders:EFENDERS of H.A.T.E. - defending the Playground by beating people up.
Dirk Anger, Lindsey Lohan, Namor, Zombie Elvis, Incredible Hulk, Dr. Strange, Valkyrie
Shazam!

Postby Shazam! » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:31 pm

Scammer wrote: Neither of us can post anything to the thread. Any ideas?????

I think Madonna and her pointy breasts killed the thread. :o
THE :defenders:EFENDERS of H.A.T.E. - defending the Playground by beating people up.
Dirk Anger, Lindsey Lohan, Namor, Zombie Elvis, Incredible Hulk, Dr. Strange, Valkyrie
Scammer

Postby Scammer » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:33 pm

I started up a new game thread. Instead of trying to fix the old one, let's just carry on in the new. Pick up with the attack from there. We can carry on from the point from where you (hopefully) MISS on Binary!
Playground team: Magneto, Black Adam, Ghost Rider, Black Panther, Black Knight, Black Bolt, Moondragon, Joker, Abbey Chase, Mister Mind, Doc Samson, Fatality, Despero, Vulture, Iceman
Scammer

Postby Scammer » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:35 pm

You zapped the second thread too, Shazam!!!!!!!!!

You horrible, horrible person?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
Shazam!

Postby Shazam! » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:35 pm

Well it wasn't Madonna. :?

I posted a dice roll successfully over in the Silver Rings league. I wonder why I cant roll PFHL dice?
Scammer

Postby Scammer » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:36 pm

because you're a CHEATER!!!

CHEATER OVER HERE!!!!!

:mrgreen:

And you were going to hit Binary. That warrants bad mojo too.

[dice]2d6[/dice]
Scammer

Postby Scammer » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:37 pm

see if you can roll dice in this thread. Although, if you throw the whammy on this thread, I think G&G will kill you.
Shazam!

Postby Shazam! » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:40 pm

Scammer wrote:see if you can roll dice in this thread. Although, if you throw the whammy on this thread, I think G&G will kill you.

Nah. I think I'll roll some dice over in RJ's game. That way if I break his thread too, he'll have more incentive to fix it.
Shazam!

Postby Shazam! » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:43 pm

Weird. I started a new thread in the Heroclix Games folder. Posted the same dice roll message there and broke that thread too. Maybe the dice roller really doesn't like anybody attacking Binary?
Scammer

Postby Scammer » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:58 pm

wonder if it's your sig?

Or the fact that you're a BIG CHEATER!!! :mrgreen:
Hero_of_angels
Site Admin

Postby Hero_of_angels » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:23 pm

Looking at it now...
Does JoePa need to turn it up for you?

How good is your hearing?
Shazam!

Postby Shazam! » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:03 pm

I don't think it was my signature. Could it have been something about the message text?

Even after removing the sig I posted a roll over in Heroclix Games and froze the thread. But I edited the text in the most recent match thread here and it worked.

Maybe you really can't say "Binary" when attacking? :shock:
badger

Postby badger » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:06 am

Shazam! wrote:Well, since I can't post in my game, I posted round 6 stats.

Nice work !

Put my vote in for Mary Marvel MVP --- Wow leading in all categories !!! :shock:
(and here I thought Superboy had done well enough to repeat :wink: )
Once a Survivor Always a Survivor
greenandgold
Site Admin

Postby greenandgold » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:45 am

Shazam! wrote:Well, since I can't post in my game, I posted round 6 stats.

Looks like you guys are back in your thread. Yay!
Justice League: Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, The Question,Steel,Red TornadoRed ArrowGreen Arrow

ImageImage
greenandgold
Site Admin

Postby greenandgold » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:54 am

Sorry I was MIA for a couple of days there folks.

I was out having the LASIK surgery and my eyes weren't very interested in looking at a computer screen. But, I'm back and on board now!

If you have any problems with your current game, please PM and I'll take care of it ASAP.

It looks like most games are making fair progress though. Hope you guys are enjoying this scenario. I know it was also one of my favorites. (Which is not surprisingly a common theme for the scenarios we are playing this year).

I'd also like to welcome aboard spartan 67 who will be taking over the open squad starting next week. Good luck and welcome to the league!
Justice League: Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, The Question,Steel,Red TornadoRed ArrowGreen Arrow

ImageImage
PantherCult

Postby PantherCult » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:26 pm

Welcome to the new guy...hope you enjoy it.

And after getting strafed in my match with BoyMullet I am once again guaranteed no better than .500 for the Playground. Still having a ton of fun - but I can just never seem to get myself on any kind of streak in this league... Ah well, that's why they make a next season, right?
PFHL '09- Monkey!
ImageImageImage
Impulse-ive

Postby Impulse-ive » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:31 pm

I'm bored, Who wants to trade...I'm thinking of getting rid of Nova, Spoiler, Dreamgirl, Ares, Havok, and maybe firelord. Throw me some offers...
The Incumbents: Superman, Prof. X, Storm, Nightwing, The Thing
Shazam!

Postby Shazam! » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:35 pm

Much as I'd really like to make an offer for Nova, I think we're out of luck

Trades of characters are allowed through the seventh week of the regular season.

Return to “PFHL '07-'08”