Playground Fantasy Heroclix League Rules

greenandgold
Site Admin

Postby greenandgold » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:47 pm

Merin wrote:Here's one I couldn't find in a quick search -

if you turn off a Wildcard TA while that figure is MC'd, does the whole TA stay off or just whatever TA is was copying? I'd assuming the former.

I would too and would rule that way unless someone can show a ruling otherwise.
RogueEffect
Site Admin

Any chance in adding the following Rules?

Postby RogueEffect » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:14 am

Just thought of 2 rules "adendums" that make make sense.

a) Upon starting a game - both teams have to verify point/builds of their opponents - failure to do so in previous years got the offender the loss - and just the $ bonus for the game played to each I believe? (no win bonus i think).

- that should be changed - if you fail to notice a team is not valid from the get go - you should get 0 cash - negative infact - realistically your roster is not in jeopardy now because you don't "play" once the noted offence happens - it takes 5 minutes to verify the other team we all should do it.

b) Upon revealing teams - that roster should be locked in - if its found that your team is invalid - before the first turn is complete - it should be backed up - with the lowest fig removed from the "revealed" team until they meet the requirements - the team that had the "auto loss" prevented should lose 1/2 the cash for that round (rounded down).

Just ways to speed up the rounds/prevent confusion - rollback of games - and the 2-3 auto losses that happened last year and the "whining" that folks had when their division leader had 2 weeks of roster free action due to inactive games.

Speaking of inactive games hopefully we wont have any this year - but I fear i may be a culprit at least once... but we'll see if i'm lucky.

Thoughts? opinons?
greenandgold
Site Admin

Postby greenandgold » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:34 am

Greats thoughts rj. What I actually want to do is have each opponent state acceptance of the other persons team at the beginning of the match.

Upon acceptance, it becomes a valid team regardless of how many build errors it has.

If the opponent finds an error, you must remove a piece to meet the build requirements. Substitutions will only be allowed by the good graces of your opponent.
Jason Potapoff
Site Admin

Postby Jason Potapoff » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:48 am

Question if you get a critical hit when double targeting a figure do you have to apply damage to a figure in order to have that figure take an extra 1 from the critical? Or can you apply all of your damage to one figure, and 0 to second figure and the second figure will still take 1 click?
Jason Potapoff
Site Admin

Postby Jason Potapoff » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:41 am

My instinct says that you need to apply at least 1 damage to the multiple target in order to add the critical hit's +1 damage. And I think many FAQs ago that was mentioned. However it's not in the current FAQ.

However i'm starting to think you don't need to assign at least 1 click for the same reason why Incapacitate does a click with a critical hit. Incap is a 0 damage attack, so is a multi target attack where you assign all the damage to the other target(s).
kalel88

Postby kalel88 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:02 am

You are correct in that you do not need to apply any damage in order for the second target in a dual target ranged attack to be dealt damage from a crit hit.

I hope I wasn't too confusing in my answser
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick @$$ and I'm all out of bubblegum...
Jason Potapoff
Site Admin

Re: Playground Fantasy Heroclix League Rules

Postby Jason Potapoff » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:57 am

I noticed that KP's posting of the rules didn't survive the site's upgrade. Only a small portion (ie the first paragraph) of the rules survived. That should either be fixed or someone should repost the current rules.
greenandgold
Site Admin

Re: Playground Fantasy Heroclix League Rules

Postby greenandgold » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:51 am

That's not good since I don't have a copy of the rules. :shock:

I'll email K26dp. Hopefully he's got an old version lying around.
Justice League: Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, The Question,Steel,Red TornadoRed ArrowGreen Arrow

ImageImage

Return to “PFHL '07-'08”