Martian Madness Black-market back Door

Postby badger » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:38 pm

oops I thought this made a sub-thread just erase it o mods :lol:
Once a Survivor Always a Survivor
greenandgold
Site Admin

Re: Martian Madness Black-market back Door

Postby greenandgold » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:55 pm

Might be a fun idea to have some black market wares available. Cheaper price but the potential to break? or maybe unintended consequences?
Justice League: Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, The Question,Steel,Red TornadoRed ArrowGreen Arrow

ImageImage
badger

Postby badger » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:59 pm

I like unintended consequenses ..but too much work for you
Once a Survivor Always a Survivor
RogueEffect
Site Admin

Postby RogueEffect » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:00 pm

might be fun to have everyone submit a feat each week - and u choose 6.... roll off when u buy one - 5$ and u must use it on a figure each week... so people could submit good ones and bad ones.... I.E

Perverted Old Man - This character can have perplex used against him each round - to a max of 3 uses - by any female figure on the opposing team.

etc so you get to choose 4 good ones and 2 bad ones - bad ones may even refund you some money -ie instead of costing you 5 u get 5+ back because u played with the handicap? maybe have to identify the figure in advance too...

just an idea.
I'm Playing the New Marvel War of Hero's Free Phone game, get bonus free stuff by using my referral code: mpg785792 - and if u need help explaining it - i can reply to PMs.
Stimpy

Postby Stimpy » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 am

Heh I kind of like it but i think that you should create a few of those for a scenerio rather than a season.

allow each captain to have one nasty anti feat to apply after teams are revealed. And you MUST have one anti feat called NERF just because.

or one like this: feat: You Might Poke an eye out. roll 1 die on 1-4 damage is reduced to 0 and cannot be modified. on a 5-6 damage equals 3 and penetrates.
Hairball Heroes: 1 The FLASH, 2 Green Lantern, 3 Havok., 4 Steel, 5 Taskaster, 6 Atom, 7 Rip Hunter 8 Flash the sequel, 9 Ch'p 10. Ray. 11. Shang Chi. 12. Madrox, 13. Merlyn, 14 Doc ock.15. Deadpool
greenandgold
Site Admin

Postby greenandgold » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:18 pm

Good idea.
Justice League: Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, The Question,Steel,Red TornadoRed ArrowGreen Arrow

ImageImage
Batman1983

Postby Batman1983 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Bumping to say I hope we use this next season. Also maybe a "sell back feat" for a 4th of the cost or something.
CREATION MATRIX><XIRTAM NOITAERC
_________COAX INIR MATTER_________

Return to “Playground S6 - 2008-2009”