Chance of a life time.

Come here for all things comics.
Gundragon

Chance of a life time.

Postby Gundragon » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Ok, with all that is going on in my life at the moment...I need to get away. Now, recently I heard Stan "The Man" Lee is coming to St. Louis.
I am looking to find a none expensive comic book to have him sign since I am going to be going through a major money pinch. But I also do not want to use issue number 700 of Amazing Spider-man since he shredded it.
So, I ask you, my fellow comic book geeks, what comic book would you have Stan sign if you were to see him?
Seriously, I am planning on going, but want to have him autograph a comic book that I can be proud of. I am looking maybe to spend anywhere from 20-130 bucks at the most if I can help it.
Lancelot
Site Admin

Re: Chance of a life time.

Postby Lancelot » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Any of the Kirby F4 titles...they don't really go for too much and you could get one in great shape at a reasonable price.
Gundragon

Re: Chance of a life time.

Postby Gundragon » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:44 am

Thanks Lancelot. I will have to look them up to see what would be a good one to pick then. Kirby and Stan did a lot of books together so I am sure I can look up in google some that they did together and hopefully find one that I really like and want to get my hands on.
Would you get it CG graded if you got Stans signature on it? I mean I think you can add the card that verified that he signed it in with the CG grading. Correct?

Return to “General Comics Discussion”